WE NOW HAVE A 'PRE-LOVED' UNIFORM RAIL IN THE ENTRANCE AREA TO SCHOOL. PLEASE DONATE ANY UNWANTED UNIFORM IN GOOD CONDITION AND COME & HAVE A BROWSE IF YOU NEED ANY ITEMS
Full details of our school uniform can be found in our School Uniform policy below:
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan (with or without school logo)
- White polo shirt (with or without school logo)
- Dark grey knee length skirt or pinafore or dark grey trousers/smart shorts (not black)
- Red/white gingham dress – (Summer term only, unless exceptional weather)
- Plain black, grey or white socks (below the knee if worn with a skirt) or grey or red tights
- Plain black school shoes (No trainers or logos – no laces in EYFS)
- Any requests for uniform adaptations under the Equality Act 2010, will be considered on a case by case basis.
- All items of clothing should be identifiable by a name tag.
- Red T-shirt
- Black shorts
- Black pumps (trainers may be worn for outdoor PE only)
- Black or school black/red Tracksuit bottoms (no leggings or tracksuit bottoms with logos)
- Red Tracksuit top or school hoodie
- Red T-Shirt
All PE clothing must be named and kept in a named PE bag on coat pegs or children will be asked to come dressed ready for PE at the start of the day.
- Rota used to indicate when children need to bring wellies to school – Wild Welly Wednesday.
- EYFS – wellies and waterproof oversuit to be kept in school to allow for continuous outdoor provision in all weather (no brand expectation).